Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41358 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,589₴ (₨49,782) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)