Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41265 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,470₴ (₨52,029) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)