Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01086 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,667₴ (4,571,386 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)