Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01093 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,876₴ (3,191,012 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)