Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,252₴ (3,428,147 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)