Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,770₴ (3,536,460 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)