Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02512 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,787₴ (₩588,665) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)