Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02428 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,739₴ (₩607,139) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)