Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,131₴ (20,436 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 30 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)