Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,658₴ (39,315 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)