Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.449 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,962₴ (€1,447) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)