Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38107 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 26,354₴ (₨69,157) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)