Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,052₴ (Rp 14,789,108) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)