Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,816₴ (Rp 12,987,168) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)