Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,382₴ (33,586 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)