Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.778 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,542₴ (34,127 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (34 minutes ago)