Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,577₴ (35,761 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)