Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25661 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,733₴ (¥49,618) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zanzibar costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)