Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24902 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,944₴ (¥39,933) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)