Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01853 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,307₴ (2,553,543 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)