Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01859 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,847₴ (2,466,542 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)