Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.142 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,464₴ (1,949KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)