Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.822 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,500₴ (1,518KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)