Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,734₴ (23,902,375 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)