Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45111 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 562% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 185,470₴ (411,144 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)