Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 UAH / VEFX *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,466₴ (Bs 8,887) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)