Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,466₴ (Bs 11,586) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)