Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,811₴ (Bs 7,621) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)