Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.902 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 149% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,343₴ (€2,268) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)