Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.712 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,358₴ (6,271 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)