Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.777 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 106% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,711₴ (2,920 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)