Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.606 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,889₴ (2,746 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)