Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07675 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,050₴ (196,097 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)