Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 711%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 293% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,923₴ (€2,211) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)