Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 296% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,907₴ (€2,220) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)