Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 717%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 302% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,270₴ (€2,050) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)