Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 90% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,816₴ (COL$3,800,596) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)