Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00872 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,822₴ (COL$3,651,228) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)