Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,952₴ (COL$2,345,496) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)