Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.784 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,982₴ (2,544 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)