Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.881 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,558₴ (2,384 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)