Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41467 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,824₴ (₨28,515) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)