Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00897 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,151₴ (COL$2,469,183) in Tuluá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)