Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00924 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,018₴ (COL$1,517,591) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)