Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 545%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.590 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 364% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,640₴ ($1,946) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)