Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.310 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 225% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,733₴ ($1,358) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)