Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24054 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 293% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,866₴ (¥265,513) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)