Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 465%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23192 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 344% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,296₴ (¥178,058) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)