Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23358 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,894₴ (¥110,856) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)