Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01721 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 315% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,673₴ (2,654,064 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)