Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.874 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,242₴ (S/. 2,825) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (43 minutes ago)