Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.452 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 267% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,222₴ (kr 28,746) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)