Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 465% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,438₴ (kr 21,167) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)