Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.422 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 484% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,283₴ (kr 18,787) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)