Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.999 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,575₴ (€1,793) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)