Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.698 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,439₴ (€1,654) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)