Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.125 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,714₴ (€952) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $27,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Shenzhen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 3 hours ago)