Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,900₴ (€982) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)