Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 467%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.275 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 300% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,446₴ (3,240 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (44 minutes ago)