Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.239 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 97% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,161₴ (2,528 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)