Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01724 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 342% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,259₴ (3,843,986 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)