Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 722%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 367% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,086₴ (3,810,286 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)