Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01853 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,667₴ (3,219,619 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)