Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 555%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01758 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 285% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,228₴ (2,629,738 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)