Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.027 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 26,638₴ ($b6,615) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)