Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.737 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,562₴ ($b4,700) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)