Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 648%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 318% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,215₴ (€1,575) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)