Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.813 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 298% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,702₴ (€2,147) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (41 minutes ago)