Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.542 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 255% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,162₴ (€1,376) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)