Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 797%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.613 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 308% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,271₴ (€2,141) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (38 minutes ago)