Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.074 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 173% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,285₴ (€907) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)