Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.019 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 13,752₴ (3,422TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)