Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.246 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,786₴ (5,107TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)