Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24906 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,191₴ (¥225,610) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)