Cost of living in Tours, France vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.793 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 205% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,211₴ (€2,491) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)