Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,049₴ (€1,726) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)