Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.332 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 326% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,606₴ (€1,360) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)