Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.631 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,094₴ (5,292 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)