Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.481 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,306₴ (Mex$ 14,389) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)