Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,339₴ (Mex$ 18,196) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)