Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,782₴ (﷼ 25,301,800) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)