Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,960₴ (﷼ 25,465,206) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 2 hours ago)