Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,139₴ (﷼ 26,322,729) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)