Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26001 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,161₴ (¥131,379) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)