Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23630 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 460% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,548₴ (¥260,464) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)