Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24440 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 225% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,932₴ (¥318,872) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)