Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23833 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,784₴ (¥255,038) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)