Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23295 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,764₴ (¥226,508) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)