Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,407₴ (2,403,890 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)