Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.370 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,710₴ (Mex$ 26,064) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)