Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38664 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,396₴ (₨63,097) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)