Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40717 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,204₴ (₨34,885) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)