Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38215 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,622₴ (₨53,964) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)