Cost of living comparison between Tiruchchirappalli, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38900 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,078₴ (₨69,610) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)